Jiangsu Bangning is authenticated by Internet names
for Assigned Names and numbers(ICANN)and become one of global top level
domain registries to manage and maintain .top gTLD.
decided that from 2014-10-15 to 2014-11-15, it is Sunrise Period for
valid user to register domain names. Other Periods will be update on
this website shortly. The details of Sunrise Period are following:
I Time Arrangement
From 2014-9-15 00:00 to 2014-10-14 23:59, it is Sunrise Period notice
phase.During this phase,the company does not accept any registration.
2. From 2014-10-15 00:00 to 2014-11-15 23:59,it is Sunrise Period
registration phase.During this phase,the company will accept
registration but not allocate.
3. From 2014-11-16 00:00 to 2014-11-17 23:59,it is Sunrise Period
sequence quiet phase.During this phase,the company will allocate domain
names based on FCFS(first come first serve)basis.
4. From 2014-11-18 00:00,registrant(trademark holders) may query domain names by WHOIS.
PS.the time above is based on Beijing timezone(UTC+8),otherwise on registry interface time.
According to ICANN policy，only trademark holders(or called
registrant in this case)or agency who are verified by TMCH and hold
valid SMD(Signed Mark Data)file generated by TMCH can register domain
name during Sunrise Period.
1. The price of registration in Sunrise Period is 18000RMB/year per name,need to be paid to registry in application.
2. Registrant need to choose from 1 year(min) to 10 year(max) for domain name active time when registration.
3. While domain name is successfully applied in Sunrise Period,no funds willl be returned even if registrant
4. Full funds will be returned to registrant who are not allocated to achieve domain name they desired in sequence quiet phase.
IV Registration Rules and Process
Registry will not directly accept any registration.Registrant need to
apply domain name through registrar who are verified by ICANN and
authenticated by registry.
2. When registrantion in Sunrise Period,user must meet the following:
a. provide SMD file to registry in accordance with domain name label
b. must comply with registry policy (please see http://www.nic.top/en/policy.asp for more information)
3.Registry will allocate domain name for registrant based on
FCFS(first come first serve)basis if two or more registrants apply this
V Sunrise dispute resolution
Challenges to Sunrise Registrations on the following grounds may be filed with Asia Domain Name Dispute
Resolution Center in accordance with the SDRP(Sunrise Dispute Resolution Policy)
1. at the time the challenged domain name was registered, the registrant did not hold a trademark registration of
national effect (or regional effect) or the trademark had not been court-validated or protected by statute or treaty;
2. the domain name is not identical to the mark on which the registrant based its Sunrise Registration; or
3. the trademark registration on which the registrant based its Sunrise Registration is not of national effect
(or regional effect) or the trademark had not been court-validated or protected by statute or treaty.
The Registry Operator reserves all right to the explanation of this
announcement. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.nic.top